Monday, March 26, 2007

Marmor


Got my yearbook today. Graduated April 2000, received March 2007. Talk about procrastination by the editor. In her opening letter she claims it is unorthodox to receive a yearbook so many years after the fact, but that it seems appropriate, as now is the time we are likely getting nostalgic about our undergraduate days. What a bunch of *!!%$&%^* Anyway, I guess I can see how it would be a p.i.t.a to put together. Hey KNO, good job on the timely yearbooks during our OT4 years, I appreciate it much more now! But anyway, all whining aside, it WAS nice to go through it after so many years, I'm sure I wouldn't have even opened it had I received it right after graduation. Wonder what all those ppl are up to now.
sq

1 Comments:

At 5:36 a.m., Blogger nHuBBie said...

1. marmor?
2. i enjoyed making that yearbook. i like capturing memories in an orderly fashion.
3. always need 3 points.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home