Saturday, March 17, 2007

Peru

Winter storm and Flight chaos

All travel agents are devil's spawn

Toronto, Newark, Lima, Cusco, Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Lima, Newark, Toronto.

Fernando, Gabriel, Andrea, Abby, Danny

Lupe, Linda, her vet godson

The twins

Steve and Nico

Antonio and Moms

Tina and Lyana-not bitches!

I'm going to be an oral surgeon, I'm going to be an oral surgeon, I'm going to be an oral surgeon, repeat.

I was in the circus.

Tamarasite!!!

Assistant who's "just here to help" and sanitize the entire world...uuugghhh

Kavita's motherly "figure out your life ASAP" advise

Red Bull and Vodka!

Alpaca, guinea pig, salsa and ring of fire

Morning trek to work with occasional cheating

Self satisfying mural...you go girl!

AMAZING natural beauty

MP British "you can't just cut in line"

exo exo exo exo exo...tough andean bone

this trip was different. as predicted being a deflowered virgin put a different touch to it. also it was not as much of an untouched location as last year. enjoyed seeing old aquaintances again though, and meeting new ones. can't wait for next year!

dpf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home