Friday, May 19, 2006

Chisec

Finally getting around to a Chisec pic. Name should be Disgruntled Pessimistic Procrastinator Forever. Was a real experience, sooo glad I went. Hope the next trip will be as much fun...but being DPF must admit I think not. First time usually has its own charm....as team leader said, we've now been deflowered. As well it will be a different group. This one was overall exceptional, few bad seeds, but that is to be expected. Next time I hope to spend more time with non-group members. And less time in urine! DPF

2 Comments:

At 8:52 a.m., Blogger nHuBBie said...

i just ask that next time, if you are to spend more time with non-group members that you not let me miss any urine related incidences.

 
At 6:36 a.m., Blogger Sophia said...

Don't worry, urine related incidents are an all inclusive affair, no segregation. Considering if (when) a urine related incident were to occur I'd be in no state of mind to distinguish between group and non group members.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home